Static spray heads are a proven accessory for cleaning tanks and vessels. The typical area of application is for simple cleaning tasks in the low pressure range between 0.5 and 2.5 bar. It should be noted that the use of a static spray head is often based on the acquisition costs.
An exact evaluation of the various factors to be considered in making a decision is very useful:
- Tank and vessel dimensions
- Use of the tank or vessel
- Acquisition costs and cleaning time
- Operating costs (cleaning medium consumption)
- Operating costs (dimensioning of pumps and piping)
- Removal of cleaning medium from the vessel to be cleaned