Sampling into bottle
• contact with product 316L
• for all common lab bottles
• with connecting thread GL45 ISO for 100 to 2000 ml bottle
• no air contamination thanks to sterile filter
• absolutely aseptic system
THE PERFECT SAMPLE INTO THE BOTTLE
1. Product flows through piping. The BioCheck sampling valve (3) and the CIP/SIP valve (1) are closed. .
2. After having sterilized the bottle in an autoclave (with sterile air filter mounted), connect bottle to the outlet of sampling system (middle port). Both valves of the bottle (valve (5) and valve (6)) are closed.
3. Open the CIP/SIP valve (1) and the passage valve (5) for cleaning. The steam cleans the complete system, but not the bottle which was cleaned in the autoclave (see point 2.).
4. Close the CIP/SIP valve (1) and drain though the passage valve (5) and then close it afterwards.
5.Open the BioCheck sampling valve (3) and the valve for sampling into bottle (6). --> Product flows into bottle.
6. First, close the BioCheck sampling valve (3).
7. After draining the outlet into sampling pipe (4) close the valve to sampling into bottle (6). The whole system is closed.
8. Remove bottle with valve head (7) from pipe --> grap the whole unit (=bottle connected to valve head) and bring it to the lab.